The Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta has put together a special web page in response to the current pandemic.
As things change rapidly, CPLEA will be working to keep this page as up-to-date-as possible over the coming days, weeks and months.
This page provides information and links for Albertans about changes in the law and legal services because of COVID-19. As things change rapidly, CPLEA will be working to keep this page as up-to-date-as possible over the coming days, weeks and months.
Disclaimer: This page will be updated regularly. But information is changing hourly! For the most up-to-date information, visit government websites.
- Court Hearings and Legal Proceedings
- Employment & Benefits
- Family Issues
- Government Service Updates
- Housing & Real Estate (Rentals, Utilities, Etc.)
- Legal Services
- Money Issues (Taxes, Mortgages, Loans & Student Loans)
- Public Health Orders
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
- States of Emergency
- Government of Canada’s coronavirus info line: 1.833.784.4397 (available 7AM to midnight EST, 7 days/week)
- Canada COVID-19 webpage
- Alberta COVID-19 webpage
- Edmonton COVID-19 webpage
- Calgary COVID-19 webpage
Each town and city across Alberta has rules for its residents and businesses. See your local government’s website for more information.
Last updated: April 3, 2020