The Leap is hiring a Communications Manager. This is a full-time remote position – applicants can be based anywhere in Canada. Compensation is $50-55,000CAD + benefits.
The Communications Manager works with the team to tell the story of our work through social media, email and our website, and move people to action.
The successful candidate will combine 3+ years of experience in professionally managing an organization’s social media, email and website with a passion for creative visual and written communications, and knowledge of our work areas in climate, racial and economic justice.
Applications are rolling, with July 22 as the final deadline. Details on the position and how to apply are in the linked job posting.
Why work for The Leap?
- A small, collaborative team based in the U.S. and Canada.
- Four-day workweek (Fridays off).
- 3 weeks of vacation in Year 1 + holiday office closure.
- Competitive benefits on hiring & retirement matching after 1 year
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Ability to work remotely on a team with 4+ years’ experience in remote collaboration
- Commitment to collaboration, innovation and a culture of care within the team.